Friday, February 4, 2022

When Life Get's Crazy, Breathe

 

Friday is here, again. Personally, it's been a week chock full of interviews, from all sectors. It feels good to be provided with the chance to sell myself to a team of hiring professionals, yet frustrating at the same time.

There are no perfect jobs, just candidates who can apply perfection to a position and make it "practically perfect in every way!"

What I learned this week, is that technology doesn't always work, that recruiters and the management team may have a different concept of what the right candidate may be and that writing every day has been a creative outlet for the stress, and disappointment that is part of the job search process.

Yet being a glass half-full person, I can point to the weekend as an opportunity to reflect, refocus and re-energize my enthusiasm in hopes that my next opportunity is just a phone call away.

No comments:

Post a Comment