Sunday, February 27, 2022

Talk to My Assistant

Good Morning! I hired a new assistant recently.


He seems very intent on #learning his job. Honestly, he had very little #experience , but as a #wrestling mom, I valued the #selfdetermination he learned from the sport.

We had a long discussion about online activities and my erratic hours. I did a background check, and he has a clean social media history; no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn. Since we would be working rather closely, I did not want to find I was a victim of a Catfish scheme.

I've known him four years; he is very close with his younger brother, but when I'm not around he tends to keep to himself. I support his attempts to drop a few pounds (WW works for me) and warned him to stay off eBay, Instacart or Amazon on company time. I think he prefers Chewy, PetSmart and Petco honestly.

He has great references, and shows dedication to his family, and a propensity to curl up in a corner when he is done working. Doesn't seem the type to troll the Match, Tinder or other dating sites. He says I'm the only woman for him.

Let's wish Shadow GOOD LUCK on his first day as my official #officemanager. I hope I can find a position as purrfect as his! Happy #Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment