Saturday, January 29, 2022

Yes, I Joined the Air fryer Craze!

I confess. I am kitchen gadget geek. The quarantine has only enabled this addiction. 



My mother was a fantastic cook, in a time when there were few kitchen helpers. But, I remember going to trade shows and staring at all the new enhancements- a new sifter, plastic grater, rosette wheel. I was hooked. I begged mom to replace her peculator pot (or awful instant coffee) with a drip maker and shopped for a countertop microwave. It was I who purchased our homes first Crockpot.

Newly married, I added a wok, bread-maker, espresso maker and various pots and pans. Our coffee maker was constantly updated to the news technology. Blenders, choppers, food processors. In the early weeks of the lock down, I traded some gift cards for a shiny new Stand mixer and several attachments. But, I use them all. I passed on the InstaPot but finally purchased an air fryer a year ago.  Life-changing! My kids use it constantly.

Best chicken tenders you can make! Awesome fries, great way to cook frozen foods. Certainly helpful to the diet! But the mess?! Then I went onto Amazon and purchased parchment liners. Great, but learned hard way that they can catch on fire if your leave them in when you preheat the device. 

Also, they are messy to remove from the rack. Useful, yes. Messy, also yes! 

Then I returned to Amazon and purchased Airware Aeromats The Original Reusable Air Fryer Liners. They come in a two-pack and are under $10. 

Easy to clean. Airware Aeromats feature a perforated design to ensure optimal air flow around food items for crispy, even cooking.

https://amzn.to/3Hftljt

https://www.amazon.com/Airware-Reusable-Air-Fryer-Liners/dp/B08HYHN7RG/ref=sr_1_7?crid=6SY1Z9KRYJIR&keywords=air+fryer+silicone+liners&qid=1643470952&sprefix=air+fryer+sil%2Caps%2C890&sr=8-7 

@nymomto3boys

#air fryer #ww @amazon #amazon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment